This is my first time describing my self in my blog... hehe, this gonna be a longgg story...
Born in Indonesia, raised in a Christian family. Happy child hood, great parents. Spent my kindergarten, elementary, junior high, and high school in a city called Madiun. The city should be the capital of Indonesia if the communist party won.. hehe. But because communism never went really well, Madiun has placed it self in the History of Indonesia as the city of the rebellious communist. Anyway.. lets move on. My life is not smooth at all, experienced many good and bad things, matured before my time to be. Been broken, couldn't hear Him answering my cries for help. Had some doubt about His existence as well. Was not a good Christian as what my parents want me to be.. till now still not so good.. hehe, but I'm trying my best to be one.
Went to a public university in Yogyakarta for more than 1 year. Love the city, and the ppl there. Learn a lot about living alone with very limited cash (its not that my parents couldn't send me, but because I didn't really care about myself).. ate hot meal 1 time per day (dinner), and never had breakfast made me so skinny (around 54 Kg that time... was the worst period ever). Worked in a 'warnet' from 12 p.m-5 a.m, and sometimes taught some junior high student math, or physics. In case you wonder when I went to college... I dropped my subject for the last half year, because I was preparing my next study here in Enschede. So I really had a lot of time doing nothing.. only worked, took some Dutch lesson, and slept the whole afternoon.. haha. What a life I had in Yogyakarya..
Never got any luck with girls.. I had a lot though.. really a lot.. dozen of them, but when I tried to be serious, things just went crazy.. So let it be.. But now its about time and I'm ready for love, had too much fun already..
I'm in love with music, my mom put me in music school since I was 5 or 6, I didnt really remember. Played organ and classic piano. In junior high I quitted music school and start learning how to play guitar, bass, drums, just for fun. Made a band with my friends, playing hard rock, heavy metal, and stuff like that.. was so crazy... My parents didn't like it though, they said God gave you the talents to serve Him.. I was just laughing when they told me all of those things. But then God broke me down.. haha, yeah I was a pain in the butt.. So I turned my way around and start playing in church. Start singing with the choir as well, then discovered that God wanted me to be a true worshiper, He gave me the talent and I have to give it back to Him, He is seeking such a man to worship Him in spirit and in truth (John 4:23-24).
For your information I played organ, piano, guitar, saxophone, blues harmonica, and a little bit of drums, bass, and trumpet. Learnt flute from Mer (she was my partner in singing and worshiping) but didnt have the patience.
Back to my life... now I'm in Enschede pursuing my bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, in my internship period working for PBF group in Research and Design department.
A singer, guitar player, and piano sometimes in 4U band, a christian band I made with some ppl in my local church. A singer, and guitar player in PPIE MC, indonesian community band playing Jazz, Pop, and easy listening song.
Lately I let my heart work more than my brain.. and I'm glad about it. Sometimes you need to use your feeling more than your logic. I can see more of this world and its beauty.
So thats all folks.. me from the past to present (I wish I can say something about my future as well :P) hope you enjoy it. For some people maybe this is too long.. but who care this is my blog not yours.. hehe.