According to wikipedia, The New Year is an event that happens when a Culture celebrates the end of one Year and the beginning of the next. 2005 is gone, 2006 is here.
2005 was quite a year.. A lot of things happened. Some meaningful, unforgettable moments painted the great picture of 2005. Yet I still got the blue element coloring my 2005. Yes, I've still got the blues.. less now but still.
2006 is quite a blank year for me, I really don't know what will happen this year. Some great unforgettable moment already happened quite early this year (last week and this week) :), you lifted me up after some depressing moment of loneliness, changing my crappy new year to a happy new year.
February my internship will end. My friend Ajin will come back to the Netherlands. We have so many things to talk.. I bet he got lots of pinay.
In March some sad moments will come, some friends will leave. Including Tommy... It means that we will miss a great ITC Fellowship leader, a great choir member, a great bass/guitar player, a great partner in my VG, and most of all.. I will miss a great friend...
April I'm turning 22.
May, June, July, end the rest I still dont have any idea what will happen.
What I know for sure is God will walk with me, be my best friend, carry me when I'm tired walking through this year.
So... Lets get this party started!!! Hello 2006, I'm coming to rock your world.