Been a while since I post something in english in my blog. More precise its been a while since I post 'something' in my blog. A lot of things went out of control since february. I became such a lazy procrastinator. Frankly I always am a procrastinator but this is worst than ever. I have no one to blame except myself, those anime and korean drama... hahaha. I did promise myself: "next week, it will be the end of it..", but it didn't work out. Those movies are way too interesting to let it slip out of my mind.
During my bedtime I found my self living in an imaginary world, where all the girls are as pretty as those korean soap movie star.. hahaha. How ironic when I woke up in the morning (normal ppl call it 'late afternoon') I found myself back in reality, in enschede, a city with almost no girls.. :p.
I've been thinking should I find some jobs in korea?!?! But I found out that all beautiful korean girl are movie star. The left over are in some way not really interesting for me :p. hehehe.
Anyway lets stop the dreaming part. Back to face the reality. Finish my school, find a good jobs or continue to a higher level of education. Who knows someday I might get those korean movie star look a like... hehehe.
Since this is the end of the month.. I promise that next month things gonna change, gonna skip korean and anime, go school every week day.. Not gonna live by the clock but get up at a decent hour.. Will this things happen? I really don't know. Maybe I shouldn't make promises that I cant keep.
FYI: this is the web site where you can stream a lot of nice asian movies and drama http://aznv.tv here are some good drama and anime: delightful girl choon yang, super rookie, full house, bleach, naruto, hajime no ipo. WARNING: May become addictive. I'm not responsible if you becomes an addict of those titles.