Akhirnya potong rambut... Dateng ke belanda pertama cepak, trus jadi sedengan, trus gondrong, trus gondrong banget kaya rock star, trus jabrik, trus sedengan pake warna blonde dikit2, trus agak gondrong pake warna merah, trus sekarang jadi botak bermotif... huhehehe..Memang kalo di pikir2 botak itu hemat, gak boros sampo.. hehehe.. Cuman dingin, apalagi sekarang udah fall mau masuk winter. Salah musim sih benernya buat jadi botak. hahahaha. Yang jelas murah meriah lah..
Ok deh, bagi yang suka botak ya syukur.. bagi yang benci botak ya anda kurang beruntung.. Bagi yang suka saya gini ya makasih, bagi ndak suka ya anda kurang beruntung. Bagi yang dulu ndak suka jadi suka ya makasih, bagi yang dulu suka jadi ndak suka ya ga masalah. Bagi yang dulu gak suka dan tetep gak suka ya apa boleh buat wong memang gak suka. :D
English version:
Finally I cut my hair... First time I came to the Netherland had a semi bald hair, then it became regular, then got longer, then got very long like a rock star, then spiky, then regular with a bit blonde here and there, then a bit long with redsih color, and now it is bald with some patern.. huehehe.. Well, i think being bald is very cheap, almost no shampoo wasted.. hehehe. Well maybe its a bit cold in this fall season going to the winter. Wrong season to cut my hair.. hehehe. But its cheap and good anyway.
Ok then, for those who like bald hair I'm thankful for that, for those who hate bald hair, well.. you're not that lucky... too bad you met me. Who like me as I am, thank you.. Who dont like me as I am, you're just unlucky knowing me. Who didnt like me before but like my style now, thank you. Who did like me but dont like me and my bald hair, thats ok. Who didnt like me and still dont like me, nothing to say.. you never like me anyway.. hehehe. :D