Tuesday, July 20, 2010

2010 update!

Hey world,

Its been a while. Three years! Been busy for 3 years, dated, got a super duper excellent wife, got a great job at IREX, got a great apartment in Den Bosch. But.. need to buy a house, need to get driving license, need to buy a car, need to play my guitars more, need to find more students, need to, have to, must do, etc, etc. List that will never end. Well I suppose I got lucky, I don't need to do it alone this time. My lovely wife is here.

I feel somehow like a trend setter :p. After we got married, plenty of my friends are married or getting married soon. hehehe. I also feel old, 26, can't use discount as a young traveler anymore. Everything will be much more expensive now. No more young-adult discount. I am an ADULT and that sucks! Anyway, enough complaining. So here it is, the first post after 3 years hiatus.

Best,

Andrew