Finally, after 1 and a 1/2 years I'm in Holland, I really got what I want. Last weekend (pentacost weekend) was the best weekend happend to me in this country.
We (4U band) went to Doordrecht to have a pentacost weekend. When I enter the church building, I didn't really have any special feeling (especially I was really hungry at that time, so thats the only thing I felt). But after the service started and we grabbed our music instrument, things really change... The support from the people... its unbelievable, for the first time in this country I really felt the spirit of God...
Sunday service was the best part... from 11 to 17.30, non stop praise and worship + lectures, and we didn't feel tired at all. Its really amazing when God did his work with people...
So finally, I got my food for my hungry soul...
Personal thanks to Jesus, all the people in 4U (Merlyn, Joe, Rihard and family, Arun, Cobby and Inneke), and of course the United Pentacostal Church in Doordrecth.