Sometimes I wonder, why my life is always full of music? Why am I always so excited about music? Why am I always want to learn more about music? Is it only me, or a lot of people feel the way I feel about music?
I always think to really change my study to be more serious about music, but the my parent always say "what will you earn as a musician in Indonesia, there is no future in music", and I totaly agree about that, because I know if you don't have any connection in high places you won't get any record label or something.
But after I came to Holland, I felt something different about being a musician. Being a musician is not about a record label, being a musician is not to be worshiped like a star or idols. Being a musician is just simply play the music that you like, satisfy yourself and the people near you with your music, learn more, grow more... Thats what music is all about. Right??
Now, I find myself learning more and more about music... and once again fall in love with it.