A sequel to Learning to Live..
Sometimes morning comes too early and nighttime falls too late
Sometimes there is no time for pain, no energy for anger
And sometimes all I want to do is wait
They say, "Life is too short",
And "You're only given one shot"
But could there be more?
Have I lived in love before?
I may never find all the answers
I may never understand why
I may never prove what I know to be true
But I know that I still have to try
Once I reached for life
And now I reach for love
I was told there's a miracle for each day that I try
I was told there's a new love that's born for each one that has died
I was told there'd be someone to call on when I feel alone
I was told there'd be someone to call on when I feel afraid
I may never find all the answers
I may never understand why
I may never prove what I know to be true
But I know that I still have to try
Once I reached for life
And now I reach for love