Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Beauty and The Nerd

The Beauty and The Nerd is a TV show that is showing recently in RTL5, its about beautiful women that are amazingly ehhmm ehhmm stupid, guys that are totaly nerd. And they have to make a couple and teach each other things. The beauty will learn about science, politic, social issues, etc from the nerd. While the nerd will learn about the pop culture, celebrity life, partying, etc from the beauty. Every week 1 couple has to go home, while the other have to continue to win 250.000$ jack pot.
I saw it yesterday for the very 1st time. It is so funny, I cant stop laughing the whole night. They ask to the beauty about the address of white house, whos pic in 10$ bill, whos the last president from the democratic party, and they all got it wrong... I was like, what the heck, how can they dont know that? They are all american. Then I talked to myself.. man those guys are really nerd, I'm not that bad.. maybe if I'm in the show I can answer some pop culture question since I know alot about music..
I was quite excited when it was the nerd turn.. Then they start asking, who was the grammy winner in 2005 for the best R&B? what is the name of celine dion boutique? Name 2 out of 3 members of destiny child?... And I was like.. Man.. I AM that NERD. I cant answer even 1. What the heck.. And some of the nerd even answer it correctly. I'm worst than them.. hahahaha.
I cant wait to see the continuation of the show, how the beauty will get smart and the nerd will be funky, and hip.. hehe.