Edward Van Halen is one of guitar players that influence my guitar playing style. The first song that I learnt to play in my electric guitar is Ain't Talkin bout Love. Classic hit from their first album. I always want one of Eddie signature guitar... But it just so crazily expensive (around 3000$). Two days ago I was browsing the net, and I found mean street guitar, a luthier from USA that build custom guitar out of Eddie signature series.. I browsed their web, check hows the guitar.. All I can say is WOW.. He really does a great job. The painting is flawless, really look real.. Each detail is there. The most amazing thing is the PRICE!!! Custom made guitar for 600 euro, made in USA, with seymour duncan element. What a deal!!! I'll buy one of those guitar soon (still thinking which one to get, the charvel model or kramer).
One more thing about Van Halen... We all know that Van Halen is a dutch name. Yes Eddie was born in Nijmegen. BUT.. maybe some people dont know... He has INDONESIAN mother!!! hahaha. Maybe thats where the rhythm came from.
Here is some of the picture of the guitar that I want to buy: